1.Power On: Press key “READ” 1 second only.
2. Scale converting: press key “SCALE” 1 second to choose the unit Brixor Concentration, “S01” is for Brix %, this also can test all liquid with sugarsuch as juice, milky tea ect, range is 0-30%. “S02” is for coffeeconcentration, range is 0-25.
3. Measurement: Use suction tube takes some sample from the 1/2 deep ofthe cup (to avoid the cream or solid of the coffee), drip about 3~5 drops tothe sample plate, then cover it. Press key“READ” 1 second, meter will give the current value, ifpress key“READ” 2 seconds more, meter will make andcountdown 15 times’ measurements, the reading is the average value.
4. Temperature unit converting: Press key “SCALE” more than 2 seconds,meter will display Celsius or Fahrenheit.
5. Calibration: No need calibration every time. Drip 3~5 drops distilledwater in sample plate, make sure the water and meter temperature is same andstandard temperature is 20ºC, then cover it. Press key “CAL” more than 2seconds until “CAL” flashing,press “CAL” key again, meter will display “END”and show 0.0%.
6. Power off: Meter will power off within one minute if no any operation.
7. Maintenance: Always clean and wash the sampleplate with distilled water and dry it with soft cleaning cloth, never use hard thingsto clean, otherwise it will damage the prism glass.